The Finder. A new FlashForge affordable 3D Printer.
- My Thoughts On The FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
This Flashforge affordable 3d printer struck my eye as a model that’s good looking and backed by other positive reviews. I also loved how compact the little, 3D printer is. It’s perfect for my cramped dorm room.
As someone who’s never used a 3D printer before, I was a little frustrated with the thought of trying to hook it up and get it to work. Luckily, the Flashforge Finder 3D Printer has an extremely easy to manage touch screen.
- Affordable Enough Not Finance
There’s no reason to put this baby on a credit card. If you’re capable of saving up a few hundred dollars, you should be able to have this guy sent to you.
It used to be impossible to get a 3D printer for under two thousand. Thanks to the Asian market chipping in their versions, the FlashForge Finder 3D Printer can be found for under $700.
- Loved How Easy It Is To Connect And Print
The Flashforge affordable 3d printer ia a small printer capable of connecting to loads of different devices. It works through WiFi, USB and flash drive. So it isn’t even necessary to have the internet to operate it.
This is especially useful for when the WiFi’s acting up. Those of us who have cable know what I’m talking about.
- Fun, Red Color
Printers of the past were eyesores. This modern, small 3D printer is designed to look complimentary to any office. With its red, shiny base and top, and four black columns, it’s impossible not to be pleased by its appearance.
I love how it matches the black furniture in my office. The red’s also a fun addition because it highlights the piece.
- First Time User And Kid Friendly
Kids these days walk around with smart phones and hover-boards. Let’s face it, most of them are better with technology than the majority of adults. When a manufacturer says an item’s kid friendly, I take it as a sign that it’s user friendly enough for my Grandma.
She rarely touches her cell phone and has never used email. This machine is perfect for the technophobe in every family.
- Finder Has A Good Reputation
It’s hard not to notice the growing reputation of this expanding company. While the FlashForge Finder 3D printer is probably one of the best models introduced by them, it certainly isn’t the first. It definitely won’t be the last either. They keep getting more affordable and each release has more features.
It’s impossible not to anxiously await for what they’ll release next. In the mean time, this model has served its purpose more than adequately.
- A Great Addition To Any Holiday Wishlist
Almost anyone can get use out of a 3D printer. My niece loves to use hers to print out dolls and other toys.
A gym teacher would print out the school logo on a new whistle.
Even my father finds use out of it when he needs a new glass for his ice tea. It can serve a function for anyone in the house or visiting. Plus, it looks pretty impressive to guests.
You’ll be able to show off some of the latest technology.
- Enjoy The User Friendly FlashForge Model While They Last
Right now, the Flashforge affordable 3d printer is available at a price that can’t be beat. All models eventually go out of style. Make sure to pick up this one before it flies off the internet and shelves.
A more expensive one, with loads of more features, will probably replace it in the near future.
So it’s important to get your FlashForge before it’s too late. It works just as well as brands that cost twice as much. It’s just half the price!
- Product Dimension: 420 x 420 x 420 mm
- Product Weight: 16 kg
- Build Volume: 140 x 140 x 140mm
- Layer Height: 0.1 – 0.5mm
- Nozzle Hole Size: 0.4mm diameter
- Print Speed: 30-80mm/s ABS, 80-200mm/s PLA
- Nozzle cooling fan with 4 direction ducts for even better, more even cooling
- Print via Wifi, USB – Sends to printer first to avoid failed prints due to data transmission dropouts and allowing disconnection from the computer once printing starts
- 4Gb on-board storage – save frequently printed files to the printer itself for easier print ordering
- Internal LED light strips for better view-ability while printing
- Filament size from 1.75 – 1.8mm, with lever arm for easy loading and more constant pressure drive
- USB Stick (contains electronic user guide, software FlashPrint)
- FlashPrint software is very easy to use, and has many parameters not available in similar software like Makerbot Desktop.
- For Mac OS-X and Windows operating systems
- Loads .stl, .obj, .fpp, .g, .gx files
- Temperature adjustment for each extruder
- Different layer height for the first layer
- Adjust speed for Print, Support and Travel