Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2018-07-21 02:03:01 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on http://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Not Available - stock arriving soon
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Please find additional info on the Fuel3D SCA109 Handheld 3D Scanner by visiting our blog articles, news and reviews.
Fuel3D an advanced 3D scanner, which makes the three-dimensional mapping models a piece of cake! Fuel3D- SCA109 can be used by anyone who wants the ability to rapidly create 3D models enables users to easily and quickly scan any object in seconds.
This is a great product which has just been released. Read reviews and comments for Fuel3D- SCA109 in our blog.
Check also these Latest News blog posts related to Fuel3D SCA109 Handheld 3D Scanner
The Fuel3D handheld scanner is a point-and-shoot 3D imaging system that captures high resolution (350 microns) shape and color information of objects. Fuel3D is the world’s first 3D scanner to combine pre-calibrated stereo cameras with photometric imaging to capture and process files in seconds. The Fuel3D scanner works in much the same way as a normal digital camera literally point and shoot.
Make the right choice for your applications.
Objects with the following characteristics generally scan well with SCANIFY: continuous surfaces with smooth curvature; varying color or texture; matte, non-shiny surfaces; opaque finishes.
SCANIFY is great for 3D capture of the human form; fabrics; stone and masonry; wood carvings; sculptures; plants, flowers and other organic objects.
- Objects with cavities or protrusions: where the scanner can only image what it ‘sees’ from its view point and cannot capture part of an object that is hidden behind another;
- Very dark objects: where the object will absorb light from the flashes which lowers the amount of detail;
- Mono-color objects: with no texture, which do not provide surface information for the scanner to work effectively;
- Reflective or shiny objects: where light reflects off the surface to prevent accurate surface measurement;
- Transparent objects: where light transmits through the surface to prevent accurate surface measurement;
- Objects with sharp edges and corners: where the scanner will trend to smooth objects with geometric features with flat surface and sharp corners.
The world's first scanner to combine pre-calibrated stereo cameras with photometric imaging Capture amazing 3D models for one tenth of the cost of a comparable scanner Get detail and color capture that you'd expect from an industry leading scanner Use Fuel3D just like a digital camera to capture accurate 3D models in seconds Fuel3D is a handheld camera unit which connects to your PC or Mac via a USB connection and a separate power source